Foreign Exchange (Forex)/Binary Merchant Account
Forex, or foreign exchange, is the trade and investment on currency markets and its fluctuation in relative value between the traded currencies.
Forex merchants have several online payment processing needs. It is sometimes difficult to find the correct merchant account that would be a tailored fit to your specific needs. Due to our long-standing relationships in the industry, we have a fantastic network of acquiring banks so you may have a solution tailored for your individual needs. We offer services from processing large ticket transactions to accepting payments in multiple currencies in order to offer you a better solution.
Benefits of Forex Merchant Account with International IBC Banking
- We are able to establish and fund trading accounts quickly
- We maximize cash flow
- Improve your business analysis
- Increase profits
- Help you gain new customers
- Decrease your operating expenses
- We offer streamline tracking, reporting, and account reconciliation
We also offer merchant account solutions for firms that offer Forex payments online. Whether you process online or via telephone we offer a merchant processing solution that allows you to enter payment information into our gateway
- By choosing International IBC Banking you will get an easily adjustable volume cap for your Forex accounts. Not only will you be able to do business at your own growth rate you also will not have to worry about possible shut down due to volume restrictions. International IBC Banking offers flexible volume caps for Forex account so they can continue to accept credit cards and accept checks. We always tailor a solution to your individual needs.
Forex accounts revolve around multi-currency transactions. This sin and of itself bears necessity for one to maintain multi-currency processing, much like that which we offer in several other solutions. International IBC Banking allows, throughout our various solutions, to accept numerous amounts of currency types as well as the several of the world’s major currencies (i.e. USD, Euro, British Pound etc.)
3rd Party or Aggregation Accounts
Third party accounts are for merchants that have difficulties maintaining their own merchant accounts or have consistently high chargebacks. These merchants share an account within a large merchant portfolio until they are mature enough or have enough credit card processing history to obtain their own merchant account number. Merchant discount rates are favorable within this portfolio because the account is protected from chargebacks and high credit card processing volume within the merchant portfolio. Third party merchant accounts are for the following types of merchants:
- New business with no credit card processing history
- Merchants with high chargebacks, refunds, and returns
- Merchants that are considered high risk
- Merchants that are consistently averaging more than 1% in chargebacks a month
- TMF (Terminated Merchant File or MATCH) and CIRF Merchants
- Merchants under the Visa/MasterCard chargeback reduction program
- Merchants that are not incorporated within a jurisdiction