What is an IBC?
Quite simply, an IBC is an International Business Corporation. IBC formations offer you an opportunity to take your business offshore and enjoy some of our fantastic jurisdictions. We have a wide range of jurisdictions in order that we may better fit your individual needs. These jurisdictions currently hold some of the world’s strictest banking laws with regard to privacy and confidentiality. This can provide an unprecedented amount of benefits to the owner of private corporations.
Our offshore locations guarantee political stability, good legal infrastructure which protects your confidentiality, modern financial services such as online banking, easy accessibility and competitive prices.
Some benefits of having an IBC include:
- Offshore banking – Hold offshore bank accounts in an IBC name and bank in complete privacy while utilizing tax-free jurisdictions.
- Asset protection and confidentiality – Protect what your assets. With the current increasing chances of litigation being brought against you and your businesses, its better not to risk your assets; use an IBC to shield your assets. IBC’s can protect you from product liability, malpractice suits if you are in the medical field, creditors and even divorce proceedings.
- Hold titles to properties and other physical assets – IBC’s can be used to hold real estate, valuable collections, precious metals, and shares of any offshore company of your choice.
- Preparing for retirement – Take steps to protect your assets for retirement. Place assets into an IBC where no tax is applicable. Make sure those close to you gain the full benefit of your estate without large death duties consuming their inheritance.
- Lease equipment and Real Estate – Equipment and real estate can be held in an IBC name and then leased out to onshore companies with income directed offshore to any tax-free jurisdiction of your choice.
- Borrowing and lending – Take out a loan from your offshore company and issue it to your onshore company.
- Invest in international markets- Make stock trades through your IBC brokerage account allowing you to trade in a tax-free jurisdiction and increase your profits dramatically.
- Operate shipping companies and owning boats/ships – By registering your boat or shipping company offshore, your tax and liability will be held to a minimum in your chosen IBC jurisdiction.
- Hold intellectual property – Ideas count as property, make sure to protect your ideals. Hold your Intellectual property in an IBC for a reduction in reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Sell your products or services internationally – Start selling your products internationally in a jurisdiction that allows you maximum tax saving with little to no government interference.
- Consulting services – Establishing your consulting service offshore will increase your corporate exposure while keeping tax and operating expenses to a minimum.
- Draw up contracts under IBC – If you are entering into a contract with a company but want to limit your liability, have your nominee director of your IBC sign on your behalf.